Director of Clinical Operations - Hospitalist Service
Find out why so many top physicians are practicing at Emerson Hospital. At Emerson Hospital you will find a desirable place to practice, strong relationships with academic medical centers, superb quality of life, top rated school districts, competitive financial packages, and more…
Emerson Hospital is seeking a full- or part-time Director of Clinical Operations to join our well-established team of 12 attending physicians and three nurse practitioners. The hospitalist service provides care to patients on the general inpatient medical service as well as patients admitted to the behavioral health and transitional care units.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Full- or part-time, will also work clinically as an attending physician
- Responsibilities include: recruiting, oversight of budget and payroll, quality improvement initiatives related to inpatient care
- Three plus years’ experience required as an attending physician
- Experience preferred in both leadership and quality improvement
- Work in collaboration with the Medical Director of Hospital Medicine
- Report to the Chief Medical Officer
About Concord, MA and Emerson Hospital
Emerson Hospital provides advanced medical services to more than 300,000 people in over 25 towns. We are a 179-bed hospital with more than 300 primary care doctors and specialists.
Our core mission has always been to make high-quality health care accessible to those that live and work in our community. While we provide most of the services that patients will ever need, the hospitals strong clinical collaborations with Boston’s academic medical centers ensures our patients have access to world-class resources for more advanced care.
For more information, please contact:
Diane Forte Willis Director of Physician Recruitment and Relations: 978-287-3002, firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a J-1 of H1-B opportunity