Pulmonary Critical Care - Provo, UT - Utah Valley Hospital
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Utah Valley Hospital, part of Intermountain Healthcare, is seeking one BC/BE Pulmonologist to join a group of nine BC physicians
- Board certification in both pulmonology and critical care medical is required
- Cover the ICU on a rotating basis
- Cover 6 shifts per month in the outpatient clinic
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in pulmonary and critical care
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Provo is a beautiful university community built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains. It is a bustling community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. Utah Lake, just west of Provo affords excellent water sports, including fishing. As the home of Brigham Young University, Provo also offers outstanding college sports events and several cultural entertainments. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care - Provo, UT - Utah Valley Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.