* Needle Biopsy
* Stereotactic Core Needle Biopsy
* Hospital employed practice
* We offer loan repayment up to $100,000
* Competitive salary based on MGMA
* Call 1:3 - split evenly to equalize RVU's amongst the group
* Generous sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
* Up to $4,500 per year for CME's and professional licensure
* 40 days vacation per year
* Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Programs
- Relocation reimbursement
- Student loan support
- Accepting J1 or H1B
For More Information Contact:
"At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
Apply for Radiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.