Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Has over 1,000 employees, serving an eight-county area in south-central Missouri and north-central Arkansas
- Has a 100+-bed acute care hospital, eight family medicine clinics, and 15 specialty clinics, along with complete rehabilitation and home care services
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Programs
- Relocation reimbursement
- Student loan support
- Accepting J1 or H1B
Your Role in the Company:
- Stroke call is 1:2
- Tele-stroke will soon be implemented
- The practice has 2 Natus EMG machines
- Support staff includes 2 EMG Nerve Conduction Study techs, 1 Nurse, 1 Stroke Coordinator
- ALS recognized treatment centers consisting of 12 ALS patients. ALS clinic is scheduled one day per month.
- The practice is located in an underserved area
- Will be replacing a physician who will be moving to another location
- BE/BC Neurologist
- Must be interested in general neurology, comfortable with stroke, and have interest in ALS
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
Apply for Outpatient Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.