Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- A leader in providing award-winning, high-quality care to the 23-county region it serves
- Has 8,000+ employees, volunteers and health care providers work together to create healthy communities through solutions designed to meet the ever-changing needs of the 900,000+ residents in the health system's service area
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- Short-term and Long Term disability
- Tuition assistance and financial aid
- CME dollars and days
Your Role in the Company:
- This position is open due to the increasing needs of the community and to develop a stronger neurology presence in growth areas
- Call: 1:3
- BC/BE clinical neurologist or graduating resident or fellow
- Must desire general neurology with proficiency in EMG/EEG
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
Apply for Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.