Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- One of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest
- Has 20,000 employees
- One of the largest and most respected multi-specialty physician networks in the Midwest
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits and Features:
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Paid days for CME with an annual stipend
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Relocation allowance
- 403(b), 457 (b), 401
- Pension Security Plans
- Paid malpractice
Your Role in the Company:
- Work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care
- This is an outpatient position focused on medication management
- Will focus on outpatient services with a commitment to back up Consult Liaison services
- Patient Volume: 20 to 22 patients per day
- Call: 1:7
- Monday - Friday (8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m)
- Common Diagnosis and Procedures: Major Depressive and Mood Disorders, Anxiety/Panic Disorders, Pharmacologic Management, Psychiatric Evaluation
- Board Eligible/Board Certified General Psychiatrist
- Has a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction
- Must have great interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
"At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
Apply for Outpatient Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.