Otolaryngology - Spanish Fork, UT - Multi-Specialty Clinic
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- One BC/BE ENT physician sought to join our multi-specialty clinic
- Seeking a well-trained and highly motivated physician to open this new practice in an extremely fast-growing area
- Designated office space will be located on the campus of our newly opened, state of the art Spanish Fork Hospital
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Otolaryngology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Generous salary with additional compensation once on productivity
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401K match
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
Spanish Fork rests in the most southern end of Utah County with a population of approximately 39,443 and lies nestled between Utah Lake and the Wasatch Mountains. Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Recreational opportunities abound in the area, including swimming, golfing, water skiing, snow skiing, fishing, hiking, camping, tennis, etc. Spanish Fork is within minutes of two major universities; Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University with numerous cultural events year-round. The 30-bed new Spanish Fork Hospital, anticipated to open in the Fall of 2020, will sit on approximately 45 acres east of I-15 and north of U.S. Highway 6.
Apply for Otolaryngology - Spanish Fork, UT - Multi-Specialty Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.