General Adult Neurologist SSM Dean Medical Group - Madison, WI
SSM Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multispecialty group, is recruiting for a General Adult Neurologist; fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG/EMG) preferred. Other subspecialty interests may be pursued in moderation in the areas of headache, epilepsy, movement disorders or neuromuscular considered. Additional details include:
Additional details include:
- Outpatient focused but some inpatient work as well.
- Call is shared with all of the physicians in the department and is currently 1/6.
- A dedicated neuro-hospitalist service is in the process of development.
- Emergency stroke call is covered by a separate telemedicine stroke service.
- The Department of Neurology offers a full service of Neurology subspecialists, which includes Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Stroke.
- The Dean Clinic strives for excellence with its EMG/NCS and EEG laboratories.
- The EMG/NCS lab is accredited by the AANEM with exemplary status.
- We have two AAET certified technologists as part of our team.
- It is the only accredited EMG/NCS laboratory in Madison.
- We also have a multi-disciplinary MDA sponsored neuromuscular clinic.
- The EEG lab is also accredited with three registered technologists.
- The clinic draws from an 18-county service area with a population of 1.3 million people.
- There is a guaranteed two-year salary, signing bonus, and an outstanding fringe benefits package.
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational, and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- St. Mary’s Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability.com
- The Overture Center in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
- Built around four lakes, Madison satisfies outdoor enthusiasts with its public parks, beaches, marinas, and numerous bicycle trails. Sports fans have the opportunity to cheer for the Wisconsin Badgers.
For more information, contact:
Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.