- 1:7 call schedule
- Strong internal and external referral base from primary care practices and associated subspecialties
- Support a satellite clinic at Providence Willamette Falls Medical clinic 1-2 days/week to expand services in the Portland metro area
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Coverage, Retirement, and Malpractice
- Generous Continuing Medical Education and Professional Fees benefits
- Relocation assistance available
Where You'll Work
Providence Portland Medical Center is recognized for excellence in patient care and research in cancer, heart, orthopedics, women's health and rehabilitation services. The facility has 483 beds and numerous award-winning programs and services, including one of the best internal medicine residency programs in the nation. Providence Portland is home to a cancer center that is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof.
Where You'll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, "Rip City" is ranked No. 8 in the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report, based on its high quality of life and thriving job market. A foodie mecca, Portland is ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 15752
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.