Nocturnist - 25 Miles From Manhattan
White Plains Hospital, NY 25 miles from Manhattan, is seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist.
JOB TITLE: Nocturnist
JOB TYPE: Full time
White Plains Hospital, a 292-bed, leading award-winning hospital, located in Westchester, 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY is looking for full-time Nocturnist for our Adult Hospitalist Program.
ABOUT THE HOSPITALIST/ NOCTURNIST JOB
- Hospital employed
- Flexible schedule 3-7 days in a row
- Closed ICU (covered by Intensivists)
- Procedures (optional)
- Full Subspecialty Back-up
- Four WEEKS VACATION
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Be a part of an organization that has a history of 125 years of exceptional healthcare and numerous awards
- Work with an organization that offers tremendous growth and opportunity
- Enjoy exceptional job satisfaction
- Provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Excellent school systems with the top NYS school districts in Westchester county
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- White Plains is just an hour’s drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation, and CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HOSPITALIST/ NOCTURNIST
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- New grads welcomed
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Magnet Recognized
- Healthgrades® – Outstanding Patient Experience Award™
- Soliant's Health Top Most Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient)
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard™
- Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Cancer Care
And many more.
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
White Plains Hospital (WPH), a proud member of the Montefiore Health System, is a 292-bed not-for-profit health care organization with the steadfast mission of providing exceptional acute and preventative medical care to our community. As validation of this exceptional care, WPH was recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer for Key Quality Measures® in 2013. As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org; Or leave a message on: 914-681-2768 with the opportunity you are interested in.
White Plains Hospital - Exceptional, every day.