Family Medicine | IM/Peds | 450K+ | Partnership | Northern Ohio by Lake Erie
• Collaborative team of 12 experienced primary care physicians and 20 advanced practice providers in an efficient, well-established multi-specialty clinic (not all at the clinic simultaneously)
• Busy clinic with FM, IM, physical therapy, counseling, audiology, neurology, allergy, ENT, OB/GYN, dermatology, and a lab - making for convenient consults and medical collaboration
• Manageable patient volume with a great workflow and office support staff
• Call coverage is minimal and consists of a very large group
• Hospitalist support at 15 different hospitals - can have inpatient privileges if desired
• Competitive MGMA base salary with partnership track opportunities with reasonable earning potential near 300K+ with top earners around 450-500K
• No required buy-in to become a shareholder
• Full benefits package, 4 Weeks PTO, 1-2 Weeks CME plus allowance, 401K match, relocation allowance, negotiable commencement bonuses
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine (or IM/Peds)
• Live in a nice community in Northern Ohio, where you will be able to experience all four seasons on Lake Erie for walks along the shore, sailing, fishing, skiing, and other water-related activities such as island-hopping and boating parties.
• Whether you enjoy visiting parks, lighthouses, wineries, glacial grooves or riding thrilling roller coasters at the famous Cedar Point Amusement Park, there is something for everyone!
• Nearby communities also have pretty downtowns to visit and rank highly in cleanliness, with a 26% lower cost of living than the national average. This area offers a great place to practice medicine, build a career and raise or start a family.
• Plan quick getaway weekends within driving distance to Cleveland, Columbus, Chicago or Detroit for sporting events, tourism, concerts, and shows.
Apply for Family Medicine | IM/Peds | 450K+ | Partnership | Northern Ohio by Lake Erie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.