Senior Vice President, Clinical Services in San Antonio, TX
The Senior Vice President, Clinical Services will serve as a visible physician executive leader who will champion clinical quality & safety, patient satisfaction, efficiency and access and partner with senior leadership across the Health System to continue to strengthen and grow clinical programs.
Their ideal leader will possess:
- Minimum of 10 years clinical practice experience in direct patient care (Medical Degree & Board Certification required)
- Prior management, leadership, or directorship roles in hospital, managed care, or medical group practice and experience with academic medical centers or public hospitals/health systems
- Experience in hospital quality, patient safety, clinical outcomes, infection control and prevention, risk management, accreditation, utilization management, managed care contracting, and managed care reimbursement policies
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and ability to work collaboratively with a diversity of personalities
- Ability to effect good medical staff relations and work effectively with all healthcare disciplines
University Health is a nationally recognized, 700-bed teaching hospital and network of outpatient healthcare centers, owned by the people of Bexar County. It is consistently recognized as a leader in advanced treatment options, new technologies and clinical research, and is the first health system in Bexar County and South Texas to earn Magnet status. University Health is also one of the largest employers in Bexar County with more than 8,000 employees, more than 1900 physicians and resident physicians, and an operating budget of $1.8 billion (2019).
For consideration or to refer a colleague, please contact:
Executive Vice President and Managing Partner
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Job ID: PS-2103-87888
Apply for Senior Vice President, Clinical Services in San Antonio, TX
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.