Permanent General Surgery Physician Job in Vermont
Springfield Hospital, which recently celebrated its 105th anniversary serving the communities of Windsor, Windham and Bennington counties in Vermont and parts of Sullivan and Cheshire counties in New Hampshire, seeks BE/BC General Surgeon. Springfield Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital offering 24-hour emergency care, general surgery services, a hospitalist program, and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services including Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation services.
We offer a lifestyle practice second to none!
• Bread and butter general surgery practice.
• 4-day workweek with flexible scheduling options.
• A typical week will include two days of endoscopy, one day in the OR and one office day.
• The general surgeons are contracted for ten days of call coverage--option to take more for additional income.
• ~18K visits to our ED annually make it one of the busiest in the area.
• BE/BC American Board of Surgery required.
• Comprehensive benefits package includes 6 weeks' vacation and tuition assistance.
• Signing bonus and relocation assistance!
Springfield, Vermont is located within 2 hours of several major metro areas and the White Mountain National Forest! There is no limit to outdoor recreation in the Springfield Region. From snowmobiling to fishing every type of outdoor enthusiast will be entertained in every season.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact:
Please reference Job Position ID 165261 when responding.
Apply for Permanent General Surgery Physician Job in Vermont
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.