Georgia - Permanent Hematology-Oncology Physician Job with St. Joseph's/Candler
St. Joseph's/Candler Health System is the premier provider for a 32-country service area.
- Established practice with experienced, strong leadership team
- Strong support from APPs who take first call
- System-wide tumor and pulmonary conferences
- Clinical trials with the Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion
- Visa candidates welcome
- Salary, signing bonus, loan repayment (package based on skills/experience)
- Relocation assistance including up to 6 months of housing aid
- Comprehensive benefit package + licensing, dues and travel expenses
- PTO includes 28 days' vacation & holidays plus 7 days CME
- Malpractice with covered tail
- 45 minutes to the Coast
- Cost of living 24% below the national average
- Well-regarded public schools ranking above the average
- Lake and river boating and canoeing
- Fishing, hunting, hiking and geocaching
314-236-4563 - phone & text
Please reference ID 165452 when inquiring.
Apply for Georgia - Permanent Hematology-Oncology Physician Job with St. Joseph's/Candler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.