Breast Surgeon opportunity in Hartford, Connecticut.
Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible general surgeon with breast surgery experience and strong interest in program development to join its growing team at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut. The ideal candidate is fellowship-trained.
- Join our well-respected team housed in an interdisciplinary women's health program to evaluate and manage patients to help prevent, detect, and exclusively treat benign and malignant breast disease
- Access to the most advanced technology, including ultrasound, 3D mammography, MRI imaging, and biopsy, with same-day results provided in a spa-like environment
- Work closely with the program leadership to plan for succession and program development
- No general surgery call required
- Active engagement with the breast oncology program at our Smilow Cancer Hospital and the reconstructive surgical team
Practicing in Hartford, Connecticut's state capital, puts you in the heart of New England. This small city environment of 125,000 residents offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas. The central New England location puts you in close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England-the region's largest nonprofit health system-you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within the Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
Apply for Breast Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.