Psychiatrist Child & Adolescent
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Psychiatrist Child and AdolescentOutpatient - Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Everyday, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing incommon: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite youto become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
There are no limits to what you canachieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network at HartfordHealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health caresystem in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongsidenationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician ledenvironment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitalsincluding one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast,thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialtymedical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propelyour career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion,innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers,researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
- Opportunity for a BE/BC Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, to join a multi-disciplinary treatment team in Bridgeport, CT.
- Looking for a clinical team leader for the coordination and supervision of care provided across clinical disciplines.
- Acts as liaison and communicates effectively with outside providers, primary care physicians, schools and family members as needed.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- St. Vincent's Behavioral Health service line includes our 16-bed med/psych psychiatric unit at the Medical Center in Bridgeport, in addition to a 76-bed Westport location where we have adult, dual diagnosis, and child/adolescent services. This makes the inpatient behavioral health service line of St. Vincent's one of the largest in Connecticut, serving approximately 2,350 individuals annually.
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City,Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second tonone. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons ofrecreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, orin vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE call,text or email:
Nicolette Burns at email@example.com, Mobile: 860-670-9378
- Experience in adult, adolescent or child in-patient and evaluation services, experience with a multidisciplinary team treatment model.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible psychiatrist.
- State of CT, Department of Public Health license; DEA; CCSR
- Computer and keyboarding skills required.
Apply for Psychiatrist Child & Adolescent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.