Cardiologist - Princeton, New Jersey
Cardiology Associates of Princeton (CAP) is looking for an energetic, affable, capable individual to join our team.
CAP is a private, physician-owned practice established in the heart of Princeton over 40 years ago. Our providers pride themselves on providing high-quality, evidence-based, patient-centered care to Princeton and the surrounding communities. In this rapidly expanding community, the providers at CAP are highly-regarded among referring providers and patients alike for their affable nature, availability, communication skills, and knowledge.
- State-of-the-art in-office cardiac testing. This includes echocardiography, routine and nuclear stress testing, holter and event monitoring, pacemaker monitoring, and vascular testing.
- Affable and capable office staff
- Experienced and highly-qualified echocardiographers and nuclear technicians.
- Clean, spacious office environment
- Consultative services at Princeton Medical Center in Plainsboro, NJ (an affiliate of the University of Pennsylvania Healthcare System).
- Transesophageal echocardiography, cardioversions and emergent coronary interventions at PMC
- Light call schedule of 1 weekday a week and 1 weekend in 5.
- Excellent benefits package including life and disability insurance, 401 (k) retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and both individual and family health insurance.
- Understanding colleagues who value family and work:life balance
Princeton, New Jersey, famous for its university, is also a wonderful place to live. Community highlights include:
- A thriving down-town with diverse restaurants and entertainment
- NYC, Philadelphia, and NJ shore destinations within an hour's drive
- Private and public schools that rank in the top 20 in New Jersey
Please note that those interested must be BC/BE in general cardiology, echocardiography, and nuclear stress testing.
If interested in joining our team, please send your CV and a word about yourself and career goals to Desiree Younes, at: email@example.com
Apply for Cardiologist - Princeton, New Jersey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.