Hospitalist - Clinical Operations Director-Desirable Boston suburb
- 50% administration and 50% clinical
- Work in collaboration with the Medical Director of Hospitalist Medicine
- Responsibilities include oversight of budget and payroll, quality improvement initiatives related to inpatient care and recruiting
- 179 bed non profit community hospital
- Medical staff of more than 300 Physicians providing care to over 300,000 people
- Clinical collaborations with Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's, Tufts Medical Center and Beth Israel-Lahey Health
- Minimum of 3 years experience. Leadership experience preferred
Desirable historic community located 20 miles west of Boston.
Apply for Hospitalist - Clinical Operations Director-Desirable Boston suburb
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.