Chair of Otolaryngology-Large Hospital System North of Boston
Seeking a strong and experienced leader to manage career development, physician and divisional performance, develop new initiatives, develop and oversee the process improvement plans, manage resource allocation within the division, and oversight of day-to-day divisional operations.
- Team includes 8 Staff ENT's and 1 Advanced Practice Provider
- Must possess excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Lead and continue to develop clinicians, researchers, and support staff
- A strong academic background that warrants or has led to appointment at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor is highly desirable
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Generous benefit package and paid time off
Located just outside of Boston with easy access to excellent school systems and a short drive to the mountains and the ocean.
Apply for Chair of Otolaryngology-Large Hospital System North of Boston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.