Radiation Oncology | Southwest Minnesota | Join Region's Top Health System
• Practice within a dedicated Cancer Institute offering the full range of comprehensive cancer care services, including medical oncology, genetic counseling, infusion services, surgical care, diagnostic imaging and telemedicine capabilities
• Fully digital Elekta Infinity linear accelerator and the most advanced external-beam radiation therapy in the region
• Exceptional local and regional referral network provides outstanding access to primary care providers and specialists
• Minnesota named one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine by Medscape, based on high earning potential, low malpractice rates and high quality of life.
• Enjoy skiing, rock climbing, and the stunning waterfalls of Sioux Falls located less than 90 minutes away, or head to the Twin Cities for professional sporting events, premier shopping at the Mall of America, or experience an unbelievable eating and drinking destination.
• Lovers of outdoor recreation enjoy world-class hunting, fishing, and wildlife watching on over 65,000 acres of public hunting land
For more information, please contact:
Tara Osseck, Regional Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a call conveniently on my calendar: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Apply for Radiation Oncology | Southwest Minnesota | Join Region's Top Health System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.