Lifestyle Gastroenterology | 4-Day Work Week | Near Omaha, NE
• No Call requirements means no hospital responsibility for non-paying/ low pay patients
• No GI admissions, practicing in an outpatient setting
• Earning potential higher than hospital employed opportunity where volume may not be available and no guarantee of reaching bonus'
• All new patients go to you- inherit huge referral base in the area due to the retirement of four GI's in the direct area
• 90th percentile+ proven earning potential
• Immediate ASC buy-in and practice partnership track available
• Full-time or Part-Time options available
• Recently named the #1 City for Economic Development in the U.S., this community is receiving national recognition for business and industry development and a diverse and growing economy.
• Ranked in the Top 2 Best States to Practice Medicine by Medscape, this Midwest community offers a laid-back lifestyle in a progressive community, with local airport access and Sioux Falls, Omaha, Minneapolis and Kansas City all within an easy drive.
• From children's museums to historical monuments, and the symphony orchestra to state parks, the Siouxland area offers family-friendly activities to satisfy any age and interest.
For more information, please contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Apply for Lifestyle Gastroenterology | 4-Day Work Week | Near Omaha, NE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.