Family Medicine - OB | 450k+ Realistic Potential | #2 Best State to Practice
This is a Multi-Specialty Group that is mission-driven, pro-physician, with a recently renovated Women's Center and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment.
• 4 or 4.5 day a week schedule available with light call only 1:3
• Inherit the panel of a departing provider, quick ramp-up
• Modern LDRPs suites, Level I Nursery, 24-hr anesthesia services
• Generous 2yr guarantee will place you near MGMA 75th percentile with bonus potential
• Sign-on bonus offered as well as exceptional benefits, including retirement savings with employer match, 7 weeks PTO, and more
Live and work in one of the most serene locations you can find in the Midwest, perfect combination of small-town hospitality and easy access to big-city amenities. Only 70 miles from major Midwest metro.
• Safe diverse community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Enjoy family time at the aquatic center, the car races, a livestock auction, or a picnic at one of the 8 area parks
• Cultural amenities that include museums, art groups, and a local actor's group that performs monthly
• If feeling outdoorsy, easy access to hundreds of acres of natural beauty for fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, camping
• Short drive from a major Midwest Metro, the residents of this community enjoy diverse shopping, theater, and attending sporting events.
Practice medicine the right way - with exceptional quality and a personal touch in one of the Top 2 Best States to Practice Medicine. For more information, contact Jeff Payne - Call 469-909-6679, or Email email@example.com.
Apply for Family Medicine - OB | 450k+ Realistic Potential | #2 Best State to Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.