Family Medicine Opening in Wisconsin | 4-Day Work Week | 1-hour from Minneapolis
• Join an established team of 2 physicians and 6 APPs in the area's premier Family Medicine practice in designated rural health clinic setting
• Be busy from day one, inheriting the panel of a recently retired provider
• Outpatient practice with opportunity to incorporate inpatient and nursing home rounding
• Unparalleled administrative support prioritizes commitment to quality care with volumes that won't burn you out
• Never-ending salary guarantee with sign-on bonus, generous CME stipend and PTO package, and incredible benefits
• J1 and H1B candidates considered
• Located in Northwestern Wisconsin, this picturesque community is a premier regional outdoors destination, boasting more than 500 lakes, 80 miles of scenic riverways, and 50,000 acres of wildlife areas
• Flourishing tourist destination with abundance of outdoor activities including a renowned wildlife area
• Enjoy easy access to world-class metro amenities and an international airport in the Twin Cities, just one hour away
• Live and work in a family-friendly community that appreciates and values each physician and places a focus on work/life balance
• Nationally recognized for an award-winning school system by U.S. News & World Report and the #2 Best State for Physicians in 2020 by Wallethub
Contact Dan Morton to learn more about the organization, opportunity and community, or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Dan Morton, Search Consultant
Call/Text : 469-909-6694
Apply for Family Medicine Opening in Wisconsin | 4-Day Work Week | 1-hour from Minneapolis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.