Integrative Medicine FM/IM/OBGYN - Park City, UT - Park City Live Well Center
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Provide clinical services to females (adolescents through adulthood) seeking an integrative approach to health promotion and disease prevention, as well as management of acute and chronic conditions
- Women's Health: Pap smears, cancer screenings, contraception counseling, preconception counseling, puberty, sexual health, menopause, hormone replacement therapy, irregular bleeding, infertility, urinary incontinence, genetic screening
- Lifestyle Medicine: Lifestyle behaviors (physical activity, nutrition, sleep,
stress management), guidance on vitamins/supplements/alternative therapies, healthy aging/brain health, heart health, pain management, depression/anxiety/insomnia, thyroid disease, bone health, leaky gut syndrome, healthy aging
- Provide care for acute and chronic health conditions from a n Integrative Medicine perspective by interviewing, assessing, and treating ALL clinical patients (females and males), meeting their medical needs, and improving their quality of life
- Shift work. No post shift call
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine or OBGYN
- Completion of an Integrative Medicine fellowship is required
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U. S. ACGME Residency
- Generous compensation
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401K match
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Park City, elevation 7,000 feet, is located in the mountains east of Salt Lake City in Summit County, population 8,754. It is a short 40-minute drive to Salt Lake City. The Park City area currently has three world class resorts: Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and The Canyons Resort. It was a venue for the 2002 Winter Olympics and continues to host the Sundance Film Festival, the Park City Music Festival, the Park City Jazz Festival, and Utah Symphony & Opera's Deer Valley Music Festival.
Apply for Integrative Medicine FM/IM/OBGYN - Park City, UT - Park City Live Well Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.