Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is seeking a Gastroenterologist responsible for performing clinical service, including outpatient service, inpatient service, and digestive endoscopy.
- Provide gastrointestinal clinical service in Clinics of Jiahui Health and Jiahui International Hospital (outpatient and inpatient).
- Perform digestive endoscopy and provide written report of endoscopy.
- Available for night, weekend, or holiday work as needed.
- Education of staff within GI Department in endoscopy, and responsible for direct supervision and accountability of all staff members.
- Participates in quality and safety programs, staff, and educational meetings.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Perform other duties required by medical staff by laws, Jiahui’s policy, and local government regulations.
- Board Certified (or equivalent) and hold active license in Gastroenterology.
- Qualified in Basic Life Support.
- At least five years’ experience in Gastroenterology.
- At least three years’ experience in Digestive endoscopy.
- Experience in ESD, ERCP, and liver diseases is preferred.
- English fluency is required. Mandarin fluency is preferred.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- A fun, challenging, and rewarding position.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Competitive salary and benefits including, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance/leave, and paid annual leave.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.