Outpatient Family Medicine | Near Worcester, MA | 4 Day Week | 35 Days PTO
• Outpatient clinic setting housed in beautiful state of the art medical facility
• Collegial collaborative practice environment
• 4 day week with minimal clinic 1:10 phone call only
• Multi-specialty care, co-located with mental health, dental and psychology facilities
• Women's health specialty interests with possibility of leadership opportunities
• Robust benefits package includes 5 weeks PTO, 11 Holidays and 2 weeks continuing education
• Competitive base salary plus relocation assistance
• Qualified Employer for National Health Service Corps and PSLF
Community: Classic New England town in the Connecticut River Valley offers a perfect balance of nature, history, and culture.
• Many small towns and cities with community feel and affordable homes, public and private schools - perfect to raise a family.
• Certified "green community" in Massachusetts that lies at the confluence of the Deerfield, Green, and Connecticut rivers
• 2 hours to Boston or NYC, 1 hour to Vermont, New Hampshire and Connecticut-great location for day trips.
• Many local colleges and universities attract music, art, and culture.
• 1 hour drive to Hartford, CT International Airport
If living in the desirable Northeast close to historical attractions and affordable housing sounds like the opportunity for you, please contact Meredith Hagan:
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine | Near Worcester, MA | 4 Day Week | 35 Days PTO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.