4-Day Work Week Rheumatology Opportunity | Texas | Outpatient Only
Join a thriving, full-service rheumatology clinic in a growing university city that is the hub for the region. This private practice consists of three physicians and a nurse practitioner and has a 1.2 million drawing area.
• Work Monday- Thursday; off Friday
• Outpatient only; no hospital consults
• Full-service practice including infusion center, laboratory, DEXA and X-ray
• Academic opportunities available
• First-year compensation guarantee
• Long-term income potential of 90th% MGMA compensation
• Ability to ramp up quickly due to retiring physician
A great place to live, work and raise a family, with an attractive cost of living 20 percent lower than the US average, according to Best Places.
• Home to one of the largest universities in Texas
• Watch art come to life in a variety of settings from interactive museums to the ballet and symphony
• Live music festivals, brew pubs and the region's wineries give this eclectic community a great social vibe
• Numerous public and private golf courses as well as virtual golf provide ample opportunity for weekend enjoyment
• This area is the gateway for avid adventurers to explore the great West Texas outdoors, through hiking, camping, mountain biking and more!
• From handcrafted cocktails to farm-to-table restaurants, locally owned and national chains, this city has a variety of unique gathering and dining options
• No state income tax
Please call/text/email for immediate consideration.
Director of Recruiting
Jackson Physician Search
469.909.6693 | Call or Text
Apply for 4-Day Work Week Rheumatology Opportunity | Texas | Outpatient Only
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.