Hematology/Oncology in Georgia | 487K Salary+wRVU | Comprehensive Cancer Center
• Join an established, hospital employed practice including Oncologists, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, CT Surgery; 4 NP's
• Work/Life Balance: 1:5 Call and 4.5-day work week
• State of the art Cancer Center with 25 treatment rooms, 40 infusion chemotherapy stations, Tumor Boards, Wellness Center with yoga, music therapy, resource library, etc., Financial Counselor, Dietician
• Option to participate in Clinical Trials
Market competitive base salary with production; comprehensive health and benefits:
• Base salary $487,187 + attainable wRVU production
• PTO/CME, Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, 15K Sign On Bonus, up to 15K relocation stipend
• Physician amenities including physician lounge, gym, and childcare center
The Southwest Georgia region boasts with attractive lifestyle features, with easy driving access to both metro Atlanta and Florida beaches:
• Vibrant small-town community with unique shopping and dining, with year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting, and fishing
• A wide array of residential options including country club communities with a truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
• An abundance of family activities including swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Hematology/Oncology in Georgia | 487K Salary+wRVU | Comprehensive Cancer Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.