Gastroenterology Faculty Physician
Rochester Regional Health
The Gastroenterology Division at Rochester Regional Health is actively recruiting Gastroenterology Faculty Physicians to join our brand new Gastroenterology Fellowship opening in 2021! Qualified candidates will be committed to excellence in patient care and teaching.
The Division of Gastroenterology at Rochester Regional Health offers opportunities for clinical scholars in general gastroenterology, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, motility and endoscopic bariatrics.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including nine hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
- Candidates with recent scholarly activity (such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educational organizations) preferred.
- Have strong team building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- ABIM or AOBIM certification in Gastroenterology Corresponding medical degree to licensure held.
- Must hold current licensure
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Gastroenterology Faculty Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.