Attending / Director of Radiology Residency Program - Harlem Hospital - New York, New York - Full Ti
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem, located on 135 th Street in Manhattan, is a designated Level 1 Trauma Center and is recognized for providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. Our teams provide services for nearly 213,000 outpatient visits, more than 83,000 emergency room visits and over 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center.
The Department of Radiology at NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem is recruiting a full time Attending / Director of Radiology Residency Program*. We are seeking a candidate at the Assistant Professor level or higher to join our practice. New graduates are also encouraged to apply. We are a collegial sub-specialty trained department that values clinical expertise, scholarly education of our radiology residents, and faculty development and well-being. Our department has overnight attending coverage. The position will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as an academic appointment via our academic affiliation with Columbia University. Applicants should be radiology subspecialty fellowship trained and must possess an M.D. or D.O. degree, and be ABR certified or eligible in Diagnostic Radiology.
*Associate Director of Residency Program with a 12-month pathway to advance to Director of Residency Program position may be offered to current fellowship graduates.
- Clinical, educational and administrative oversight of radiology residency training program
- Maintaining Radiology Residency Program ACGME accreditation
- Serving as mentor and role model for radiology residents
- Completion of the day's radiology case volume specific to the scheduled assignments prior to departure
- Providing monthly lectures to our radiology residents
- Participation in clinical research opportunities as well as departmental Quality Improvement
- Current ABR/AOBR certification or ABR eligibility.
- Active New York State medical license.
- Prior leadership roles.
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Columbia University academic appointment
- Clinical research opportunities
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- State of the art PACS with integrated EMR, Workflow Intelligence worklist, and concierge service for communication of critical values to referring providers.
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Jaquelyn Morales, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at MoralesJ@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Attending / Director of Radiology Residency Program - Harlem Hospital - New York, New York - Full Ti
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.