Permanent Endocrinology Physician Job in Northwest Indiana
- Well established endocrinology opportunity an hour outside of downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Hospital practice setting
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Full-time/permanent position with outpatient practice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required.
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- Office Location in Munster, Indiana
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- EPIC - fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
- Easy to use; support department available
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable - MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Contract bonuses off RVUs
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
- Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
- Nurse practitioner support in outpatient setting
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
Reference position ID 163576 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Endocrinology Physician Job in Northwest Indiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.