Lucrative Outpatient Adult Psychiatry | 4 Day Work Week| Rhode Island Coast
• Outpatient Community Psychiatry
• Medical Director position optional
• Manageable daily census and flexible practice schedule to include 4 day work week
• Well qualified nurse practitioner
• Diverse, high-caliber staff and robust support team
• Competitive Base Salary and year-end bonus
• Relocation and Sign on Incentives negotiable
• Comprehensive benefits package to include Health, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME Allowance, etc
Practice in one of America's 50 Best Cities to Live, and one of the top 25 safest cities in the U.S.
• Providence is the 4th hottest job market in the entire United States for 2020, with the fastest growing sectors including healthcare and education
• From outdoor activities along the shore to art and culture, you'll find plenty of things to do with great restaurants, fun attractions, and convenient shopping
• Rhode Island is home to several prestigious schools with a variety of midsize universities, small private colleges, world renowned art schools, and Ivy League institutions
• Quick and convenient to reach just about anywhere in the state; the vast majority of destinations will all be under an hour away.
• Money Magazine recently named Rhode Island's T F Green Airport as one of America's most convenient airports in the country
For more information, please contact:
Apply for Lucrative Outpatient Adult Psychiatry | 4 Day Work Week| Rhode Island Coast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.