Cardiac Anesthesia in Anchorage, AK | 100k Sign-on Bonus
The newly recruited physician will start as an employee of the group with the opportunity to become a partner/shareholder after a 2 year period. Employed physicians within the group can expect 90% of the income the group's partners make on average.
Work with one of the best quality-based, metric driven anesthesia practices in the entire country.
• Partnership available after 2 years.
• Current partners make an above average income annually with a $100,000 sign-on bonus included.
• Equal call allocation of first, second, and L&D call throughout the group with the ability to increase and decrease call burden based on desire for time off vs income generated
• The day after first and L&D calls are paid recovery days to keep you refreshed and focused on providing exemplary patient care.
• Unbeatable benefit package including up to 11 weeks vacation, $9,000 for CME, and $57,600 annually into a pension which vests after 3 years.
• Anchorage, the largest metropolitan city in Alaska, boasts a metropolitan population of nearly 300,000.
• Living in Alaska is truly a wilderness experience unlike any other. With over a dozen mountain ranges, over 365,000 miles of rivers, vastly divergent ecosystems, huge expanses of boreal forest and thousands of miles of coastline; the stage is set for any and all outdoor adventures.
• Fishing in the state is legendary. Whether you're seeking to fish king salmon, coho salmon, or angling for trout; you will have the ability to experience some of the best fishing worldwide.
Name: Jeff Foster
Apply for Cardiac Anesthesia in Anchorage, AK | 100k Sign-on Bonus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.