Outpatient Vascular Surgery in Southern California | 600k+ Earning Potential
• Monday- Friday (40 hours).
• No nights or weekends - outpatient only.
• Full ancillary support - dedicated support staff and physician liaison for each clinic.
• 100% staff retention rate over the past eight years.
• Guaranteed base salary with production bonuses.
• Ability to make $600,000-$700,000 after the first two years.
• Annual bonuses and incentives with 401K loyalty program.
• Sign-on and relocation bonuses available.
• Full comprehensive benefits.
• Southern California is most known for its sunshine-drenched desert landscape, expansive mountain backdrop, dramatic Pacific coastline, and year-round warm weather paired with several vibrant and culturally rich cities.
• Home to championship golf courses, world-renowned wineries, fine dining, rich nightlife, as well as many state and national parks, locals seldom get bored.
• Additionally, areavibes.com gave this Southern California city an A+ in amenities; find no shortage of local restaurants, outdoor recreation, music festivals, and readily available activities for all.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Apply for Outpatient Vascular Surgery in Southern California | 600k+ Earning Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.