- Talented and dynamic colleagues at Sands-Constellation Heart Institute
- High quality and efficient cardiac surgical practice at Rochester General Hospital (tertiary hospital), ranked top 1% nationally by Healthgrades 2019 and top 5% nationally for heart services
- Rochester General is the hub for a five-hospital integrated health system
- Family-friendly community with great cultural activities
STATUS: Full time, Perm
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 23 NEW ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Comprehensive adult cardiac surgical practice including LVAD surgery
- Multidisciplinary disease specific programs
- TAVR/SAVR, Mitral Clip/Mitral Surgery, HCM, HF/LVAD, PH/PEA
- Competitive compensation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- Proven track record of delivering high quality care
- 3-7 years clinical experience
- US Board Certified/Eligible
- HF/LVAD surgical experience preferred
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for VAD/Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.