Permanent Neurology Job in Seattle - Lifestyle Practice
Western Washington Medical Group (WWMG) is the largest physician-owned and managed group in the Puget Sound. We are a group of 100+ providers in seventeen specialties from Audiology to Psychology with patient-focused clinics across Snohomish County. We seek a Neurologist (NEUR) to join our team in Everett, Washington (WA) to meet community need. Candidates must be BE/BC Neurology (NEUR). Western Washington Medical Group offers you a thriving practice and an exceptional lifestyle!
- Outpatient only
- General neurology with ability to develop subspecialty interest
- Light call by telephone only
- Flexible work week option
- WWMG Imaging Center in Everett
- Supportive administration
- Competitive guaranteed salary and profit sharing
- Shareholder option
- 8 holidays, 4 weeks' vacation, and 5 days for CME
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Proximity to Seattle, Washington (WA)
- Approximately 30 minutes away with housing costs cut in half compared to Seattle
- The city is situated on a peninsula on Port Gardner Bay offering beautiful views of the Puget Sound, Olympic Mountains, Cascade Mountains, and Snohomish River
- Everett has been ranked #21 Best Cities for Outdoor Activities in America
- There is easy access to: mountain biking, hiking, boating, fine dining, theatre, concerts, kayaking, fishing, whale watching, and much more
- Snohomish county is known as the aerospace capital of North America and is home to the Museum of Flight
- Excellent public and private schools
Office: 314-236-4403 (text capability)
Schedule a call now
Please reference where you saw the position and ID 165550 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Neurology Job in Seattle - Lifestyle Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.