Practice Hematology/Oncology in the Award-Winning Saratoga Springs, New York
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Hematology/Oncology seeks a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist for to join its growing hospital-affiliated practice located in the award-winning community of Saratoga Springs, NY. This is an exceptional opportunity to join five highly-respected physicians and three physician assistants, one who works primarily on the inpatient service.
This is an established Hematology/Oncology practice with a longstanding reputation for personalized care. Offices are located in Saratoga Springs, within a half mile of the hospital, and Malta, just nine miles south of the city on our 140-acre southern campus. Both practices are situated in recently-constructed medical buildings. Physicians have a robust office-based practice. They perform inpatient consults and round on patients. Hospitalists admit and discharge patients.
- Our Cancer Program once again received accreditation with commendation from The Commission on Cancer (CoC.)
- The hospital’s Mollie Wilmot Radiation Oncology Center is accredited by the American College of Radiation Oncologists. The center, built in 2005, completed a $6 million renovation adding a second linear accelerator (LINAC). The TrueBeam, state-of-the-art LINAC enables the hospital to provide advanced precision therapy.
- Saratoga Hospital has been designated a Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence™ (DICOE) by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Saratoga Hospital Center for Breast Care, a premiere breast program in the region, has two dedicated breast surgeons (one of those joining this summer), and offers a comprehensive approach to breast care. A biweekly Breast Conference is offered that rotates with Tumor Board that meets biweekly.
- Saratoga Hospital offers an American College of Radiology designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence and American College of Radiology Designated Lung Cancer Screening Center.
The compensation and benefit package is competitive and includes: Health and Prescription Plan; Dental and Vision Insurances; 403(b) Retirement Plan; (For full-time: Company Paid Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment; LTD); Flexible Spending Account(s) including Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care Account; Paid Time Off, Five days CME, $4000 CME stipend, professional dues; professional liability coverage, $200 annual YMCA discount, a number of supplemental insurances, services, discount programs, and more! We offer a sign-on bonus and moving expenses.
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group
Our multispecialty practice — Saratoga Hospital Medical Group — has more than 270 physicians and advanced practice providers across a number of medical and surgical specialties. The medical group has grown significantly in recent years, largely because of its reputation for achieving a unique balance of autonomy and collaboration. Our physicians genuinely respect and care about each other, their patients, and our community. Medical group members play an invaluable role in our hospital’s continued growth and reputation for excellence. Providers enjoy a shared-governance approach to leadership and the support of exceptional staff and administration.
Saratoga Hospital is a 171-bed independent, locally governed, thriving community hospital and a leading healthcare provider in the region. We have enjoyed continuous growth for more than a decade, along with a reputation for high-quality, personalized, compassionate care. Since September 2004, Saratoga Hospital has maintained Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center — the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice.
U.S. News & World Report named Saratoga Hospital a Best Regional Hospital for 2020-2021. The hospital took the top spot in Northern New York and is ranked third in the Albany region and 22nd statewide. Saratoga Hospital is also "high-performing" in four specialties: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart failure, hip replacement, and knee replacement. Saratoga Hospital was named one of “The World’s Best Hospitals 2021” by Newsweek with other notable New York Hospitals of The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York-Presbyterian, NYU Langone Hospitals, North Shore University Hospital, and Strong Memorial Hospital.
An Affiliate of Albany Med
Saratoga Hospital is a clinical affiliate of the Albany Med Health System. This partnership has added convenient access to services typically not offered by community hospitals, as well as a seamless connection to the Capital Region’s only academic medical center and the highly specialized medical care it can provide. Our physicians have access to shared best practices, continuing medical education (CME), and leadership and teaching opportunities. Our physicians who enjoy teaching have the option for medical students to rotate within their practices. Saratoga Hospital Medical Group practices and Saratoga Hospital is also a clinical rotation site for regional Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant training programs.
Saratoga Springs is a great place to live and work, where you will feel a sense of community.
- Located a half hour from Albany, New York State’s Capital City,
- Three hours from New York City, Montreal, and Boston – right on the edge of New England,
- Saratoga County offers family-oriented communities and excellent schools - both public and private
- Saratoga Springs and surrounding towns and villages are experiencing growth and revitalization evidenced by new homes, upscale apartments, shops, eateries, and businesses.
- Known for world-class entertainment and abundant year-round recreational and athletic opportunities.
- Famous venues include Saratoga Race Course featuring world-class thoroughbred racing, Saratoga Performing Arts Center hosting a multitude of pop and cultural events each summer, the beautiful Saratoga Spa State Park, and Saratoga National Historic Park, where the Battles of Saratoga in 1777 changed the face of history! Outdoor enthusiasts will love the natural beauty of the Adirondacks, nearby Berkshires and Green Mountains, Saratoga Lake, Lake George, other waterways, and more!
Learn more about us: http://www.saratogahospital.org; http://www.discoversaratoga.org; https://www.iloveny.com/places-to-go/capital-saratoga/; http://iloveny.com/; https://www.iloveny.com/places-to-go/adirondacks/.
Send CV: Denise Romand, CPRP, Medical Staff Recruiter/Liaison, Saratoga Hospital e: email@example.com
p: 518.583.8465 w: SaratogaHospital.org
Apply for Practice Hematology/Oncology in the Award-Winning Saratoga Springs, New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.