Interventional Cardiology | Beautiful Ozark Mountains | High Earning Potential
* 5 Cardiologists in the group (3 Interventional, 2 General)
* Large referral network
* Schedule: 2 days in office and 3 days in the cath lab
* Current Internationalists averaging 74 primary interventions per month
* 4 Cath Labs
Compensation and Benefits Package:
* 7 figure income potential with an established patient base
* Substantial signing bonus and relocation
* Student loan reimbursement and Scholarship Program option
* 401K, Life Insurance, Dental, and Medical Insurance for family
* Malpractice insurance
Nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, along the White River, this community is known for its abundance of outdoor activities and breathtaking views. With a very family and community-friendly atmosphere, this economically healthy region also has two award-winning public schools, three private schools, and two very reputable colleges. Residents enjoy sporting events, spelunking, camping, biking and hiking trails, canoeing, golf, and some of the best hunting in the US while being just a short drive from Memphis, TN, and Little Rock, AR. We invite you to enjoy The Natural State at its finest.
To learn more and for immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Interventional Cardiology | Beautiful Ozark Mountains | High Earning Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.