Interventional Radiology | Income Potential 75th Percentile | South Texas
Flagship hospital of the city and region - 350 beds, with 49 specialties and sub-specialties on Active Staff. Gorgeous campus with state-of-the-art equipment and a solid referral base.
• Massive income potential - IR shortage in the area and replacing a recently departed physicians
• Opportunity to quickly build and sustain a busy IR practice, growing to 10-15 cases per day. Enjoy variety of cases - arthogram, tunnel cath, iliac bone bx, catheter, paracentesis, thoracentesis, central lines, etc.
• 2 full suites with 2 highly experienced support teams of 4 Rad Techs and 3 RN's
• Very lucrative financial package - high salary plus generous wRVU incentive bonus
• Commencement Bonus, student loan repayment, relocation reimbursement and comprehensive benefits
Home to more than 250k residents, this south Texas city enjoys year-round tropical weather with a rich culture - one-of-a-kind tourist attractions, vast dining options, and recreational activities, including area lakes and an abundance of hiking trails.
• Unparalleled attractions, shopping, dining, live music, and recreational opportunities
• Highly rated public schools in the state and multiple private school options
• Cost of living is 30% below national average - more disposable income
• From boutique shops to nationwide department stores, your shopping needs will be met
• Local Regional airport makes traveling easy and hassle-free
• Paradise for bird watchers and butterfly enthusiasts
Jackson Physician Search
Apply for Interventional Radiology | Income Potential 75th Percentile | South Texas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.