Sports Medicine - Logan, UT - Logan Regional Orthopedics
- Intermountain Healthcare needs a board certified/eligible, fellowship-trained Primary Care Sports Medicine physician to join Logan Regional Orthopedics, the official medical provider of the Utah State Aggies in Logan, Utah
- Position consists of approximately 0.8 FTE time practicing at Logan Regional Orthopedics, a multi-disciplinary team of orthopedic surgeons, physiatrists, podiatrists, and orthopedic spine surgeons, and 0.2 FTE working with Utah State University athletes
- Position may include occasional travel to USU Aggie sporting events in other locations
- Physician will have ready access to diagnostic equipment in both locations and dedicated support staff including medical assistants, athletic trainers, and physical therapists
- A large referral base of primary care physicians in Logan and surrounding communities
- Employment with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Minimum of one year of experience in primary care sports medicine at the collegiate level (Division 1)
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U. S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401k match
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Sports Medicine - Logan, UT - Logan Regional Orthopedics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.