Family Medicine - Mt. Pleasant, UT - Mt. Pleasant Clinic
- Intermountain Healthcare is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join the Mt Pleasant Clinic
- Weekend call of 1:7; no weekday call
- Family friendly rural community
- Employment with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Primary hospital location is Sanpete Hospital
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U. S. ACGME Residency
- Generous salary
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Signing bonus and student loan repayment
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Mt. Pleasant is located in Sanpete County in central Utah. Numerous National and State Parks to visit in a day. Practice in a setting of wide-open spaces, spectacular mountain landscapes, rich pioneer heritage and plenty of country charm. If you enjoy the outdoors you will love Mt. Pleasant as you can walk out your back door and enjoy hiking, backpacking, off road vehicles, and more. Snow College is 15 miles away where you can enjoy live theatre, cultural arts programs, music and dance performances. Sanpete Valley Hospital is located in Mt. Pleasant is an 18-bed facility serving the health care needs of Mt. Pleasant and the surrounding area.
Apply for Family Medicine - Mt. Pleasant, UT - Mt. Pleasant Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.