Ob/Gyn Position - Northwestern, PA
- You will be joining an expanding Ob/Gyn Practice with outstanding Midwife and nursing support
- You will have the opportunity to practice a mix of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Hospital has two DaVinci Roberts XI and SI - EPIC EMR
- Residency and Medical Student teaching opportunities; recently renovated Labor and Delivery Unit; Main office is connected to the hospital
- Outstanding base salary, production bonus, signing, and relocation stipend plus a comprehensive benefits package
- Subspecialist support includes Urogynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Women's Behavioral Health, and Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Level 3 NICU
- Erie, PA, the Flagship City, continually ranks as one of the top All-American Cities
- Erie is Pennsylvania's fourth largest city and is known for its many family friendly activities; parks, the annual Celebrate Erie's "chalk walk" festival, Tall Ships, lighthouses, theater, the symphony, the ballet, outstanding restaurants, and the many outdoor activities Presque Isle State Park has to offer, and, of course, a boater's paradise as it sits right on Lake Erie
- Erie offers excellent schools and extremely affordable beautiful homes
- Erie's great location is a two-hour drive to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo
VP of Recruiting and Advanced Practice Search
Apply for Ob/Gyn Position - Northwestern, PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.