Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Has over 1,000 employees, serving an eight-county area in south-central Missouri and north-central Arkansas
- Has a 100+-bed acute care hospital, eight family medicine clinics, and 15 specialty clinics, along with complete rehabilitation and home care services
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Programs
- Relocation reimbursement
- Student loan support
Your Role in the Company:
- There are 3 full-time OB/GYN's and 1 NP
- Call is 1:4
- The clinic consists of an on-site lab, 4-D ultrasound machine, NST machine, Ultrasound Technician, and a dedicated phone nurse.
- During surgery on-call day, you are not required to see clinic patients. The day can be used for administrative duties, charting, or opportunity to add on procedures or additional patients if you choose.
- The outpatient clinic is newly remodeled with plans for future expansion.
- Physicians have their own nurse plus additional float nurses.
- NHSC Service Corp Site.
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Accepts J1 and H1B applicants
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
"At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.