Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- No weekends, no call - they literally work 8-5 mon-fri and done….
- Veterans tend to really value the care they get in 2 ways :
1-they really listen to their MDs instruction/coaching
2- the veterans follow the directions and plan prescribed by the MD
- Which is different from most other positions.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree
- Board-certified in Psychiatry
- Minimum of 1-3 years' clinical medical practice with adult patients
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Current certification in Basic Life Support
- Must be credentialed and remain in good standing through the Veterans Health Administration
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
Apply for Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.