Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- One of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest
- Has 20,000 employees
- One of the largest and most respected multi-specialty physician networks in the Midwest
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Paid days for CME with an annual stipend
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Relocation allowance
- 403(b), 457 (b), 401
- Pension Security Plans
- Paid malpractice
Your Role in the Company:
- A full-time opportunity that will service patients with medication management and consult/therapy needs
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
- Call: 1:3
- Outpatient Volume: 18 - 22 patients per day
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Adult Psychiatrist
- Must have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction
- Must have great interpersonal skills, work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
Apply for Outpatient Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.