Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Regional referral center in Richmond, Indiana
- Graded 'A' in the spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- Received a full three-year accreditation from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Recognized by the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as "2020 CHIME HealthCare's Most Wired" Special Recognition awards
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Great PTO
- Retirement plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long-term and Short-term disability
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union
- Cafeteria Discounts
- Sign-On Bonus
- The physician must provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs and diagnostic studies
- This is a Hospital employed position
- The team includes 2 APPs
- Ideal candidate will focus on general medical dermatology
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
"At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size, and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs, and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
Apply for Dermatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.