Leadership Medical Oncologist - Cancer Genetics
- Provide leadership and service at Maine Medical Center and throughout the rapidly evolving MaineHealth Cancer Care Network.
- Demonstrate expertise in the areas of predictive and preventive oncology, with a focus on the assessment and management of hereditary cancer susceptibility disorders.
- Expertise in molecular oncology is highly desirable and would add enormous value to our organization.
- Participate in the evolving Maine Cancer Genomics Initiative led by the Jackson Laboratory, in partnership with the Maine Medical Center Research Institute.
- Appointment on the faculty of Tufts University School of Medicine and participating in the MMC-Tufts Medical School MaineTrack program are expected.
- Provide clinical leadership for our rapidly evolving cancer risk assessment service.
- Staff the cancer genetic clinic 2.5-days per week and the medical oncology clinic one day per week and support ongoing growth of our tele-genetic services.
- Training and experience in health services research is desirable.
Situated on the Maine coast, Portland offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community.
For additional information, contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Job ID: PS-1909-82477
Apply for Leadership Medical Oncologist - Cancer Genetics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.