Permanent Hematology/Oncology Physician (HEM/ONC) Job in Hopkinsville, Kentucky (KY)
- Opportunity to be involved in development of new clinic while stepping into an established practice
- State-of-the-art technology
- 12-16 patients per day
- Physician-aligned organization
- 4-day workweek
- Experienced and team-focused support staff
- Base guarantee of $513,000
- Sign-on/relocation of $50,000
- Relocation assistance of $10,000
- Quality bonus of $20,000
- Patient satisfaction bonus of $10,000
- Total initial package of $603,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days' vacation and 7 Holidays
- 1 Hour from Nashville, Tennessee (TN)
- Easy access to music venues, history, and countless restaurants
- 45 Minutes from Land Between the Lakes
- Well known for bird watching, boating, camping, fishing, hunting, swimming, and much more
- 30 Minutes from Clarksville, Tennessee (TN)
- Hopkinsville, Kentucky (KY) is rated one of the most diverse cities in Kentucky (KY), and offers a cost of living 17% lower than the US Average
- 5k Rail to Trail Greenway System in town
Please reference where you saw the position posted and position ID 163046 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Hematology/Oncology Physician (HEM/ONC) Job in Hopkinsville, Kentucky (KY)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.