Outpatient Primary Care | Sought-After Upstate South Carolina | No Call
- 100% outpatient clinic
- Exceptional work/life balance; low volume
- Flexible scheduling; no call and no weekend coverage
- Turnkey practice; autonomy to build and shape a program
- Integrated onsite services include: Infectious Disease testing, mental health therapist, health educator, and case managers
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision, CME, Retirement, Life, Disability, and Malpractice Insurance
- Experience working with Infectious Disease patients a plus
- Ability to collaborate well with a team and support staff
Live in a vibrant South Carolina community
- Take a short drive to the breath-taking Blue Ridge Mountains
- Explore BMW's only American factory where you can test your race skills at the BMW performance center
- Discover some of the South's oldest art and agriculture history at a variety of local museums and galleries
- Home to the highest concentration of top-ranked public schools in the state
- Conveniently located near Greenville, SC, Asheville, NC, and Charlotte, NC as well as an easy drive to the beach
For more information on this opportunity contact Neal Waters:
Apply for Outpatient Primary Care | Sought-After Upstate South Carolina | No Call
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.