Texas Occupational Therapy Opening
• Responsible for the evaluation, planning, directing and administering of occupational therapy modalities of
treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician in
an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
• Helps patients not only to improve their basic motor functions and reasoning abilities, but also to
compensate for permanent loss of function; help patients
to have independent, productive and satisfying lives.
• Provides care to patients inpatient, outpatient and home settings
Must haves include:
• Master's degree or higher in occupational therapy; graduate of an academic program accredited by the
accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy
• Licensed as an Occupational Therapist in the State of Texas
• Certification from the National Board for Certifying Occupational Therapy preferred
• One (1) or more years of previous experience in all aspects of occupational therapy
• Current BLS
• Rural community with a very strong economy - oil/gas, agriculture, wind farms
• Strong sense of community - great for families, married no kids, or singles - within hour of 3 larger cities (200k+)
• 2 Recreational lakes within 40mins - boating, fishing, relaxing on the water
• Low cost of living, affordable homes/lots, live on the water or near the golf course
• Ranked as a top 10 community to live in Texas
Please contact Carly Clem at 770-643-5520 or via email email@example.com
Apply for Texas Occupational Therapy Opening
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.